Wednesday, February 17, 2010

She makes for a good model, too

Well, I was feeling guilty.  Coupled with the fact that I needed to try out that location for an evening shoot, I decided to give Audrey her equal share.  She was more interested in exploring the old train depot, but I managed to get a few good shots of her. 2010-02-16 057a2010-02-16 044a2010-02-16 053a  2010-02-16 059a 2010-02-16 062a 2010-02-16 068a

5 comments:

Brandon and April said...

my favorite is the 5th one! cute!!

Bekah Schaub said...

My favorite is the 5th on too! She looks so adorably obnoxious...

The Reeds said...

I like the last one and the one where Judah is laying down below too. Looks so good and she IS a good model! What are you shooting with?

Damon and Erin said...

Cute pictures! Miss you guys!

Merissa said...

These are great and she is so pretty! My favs are the ones with the green background!