Monday, February 8, 2010

Catching Up Part 3: Pictures

Back in the fall, I took some pics for a few families.  Most of the time, I like to practice beforehand to make sure I know what the lighting will look like and so I will have a bit of a clue what I’m doing.  Well, who better to practice on than my kids?!  I haven’t taken the time to edit these a whole bunch, but I think they are just too cute not to share.2009-10-30 010

2009-10-30 011

2009-10-30 014 2009-10-30 017 2009-10-30 026

2009-10-30 030

2009-10-30 032

2009-10-30 0562009-10-30 058 2009-10-31 0042009-10-31 008

This is what happens when one’s just woken up and doesn’t feel like being a model:2009-10-30 0792009-10-30 088 Pleased to pose, as long as “Little Ali” can join in the fun:2009-11-01 005a Now this handsome boy could be on the cover of some magazine (I’m not biased or anything!).2009-11-01 011