January 1st saw my sister flying in from San Antonio for a visit. My kids absolutely love their Auntie Heather! One of Audrey’s favorite things to do with Auntie Heather is to roller skate. Please excuse the blurry pictures, since winter rolled around I’ve not been as diligent with my camera and my skills (not that I have much!) are a little rusty.
Judah thinks it’s pretty cool to play on her laptop:
Audrey and Judah also enjoyed getting to play with their cousins Eden and Salem for about a month. Judah is absolutely smitten with Salem and told me one morning how much fun it would be to have a baby in our house. Then he told me what would be even better is if we had TWO babies. Ummmm, I sure hope he’s not jinxing us! Here’s Eden trying out the storm trooper outfit:
And just because I can’t resist, here’s a sweet picture of Audrey busy building her newest creation with Legos:
Monday, February 15, 2010
Catching Up Part 5: January
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment