Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I do NOT have a favorite!

This week I am going to do a little photo shoot for a nephew and thought the old train depot in Canyon would be a good place to do it.  Of course, I like to go out and practice before hand.  Well, Audrey is obviously in school during the morning when it would be good to take pictures, so I used Judah as my model.  Now, just because I take a lot more pictures of him does not mean he is my favorite, but I think I am putting a dent in that whole stigma about second kids not having their pictures taken as much.  I just had to share because I think some of these turned out so cute (I know, I am biased!).2010-02-16 005a 2010-02-16 014a 2010-02-16 026a 2010-02-16 027a 2010-02-16 034a2010-02-16 035a2010-02-16 042b

2 comments:

Brandon and April said...

I'm biased too. He IS cute! :)

Merissa said...

Those are awesome! Look at that sweet little face! I think I'm gonna have to have you take some pics of us the next time you are here!