Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Audrey!

Today my little munchkin turned 6!  Time sure has flown by, but it has (for the most part) been a lot of fun.  We celebrated by having  a small party Saturday evening.  The plan was to eat pizza, cake, and ride horses (have I mentioned we have two horses at our house now?).  The weather wasn’t very cooperative, so we just ate pizza, cake, and fed the horses.  Today, on the other hand, was a BEAUTIFUL day, so I took the kids to the park after picking Audrey up from school.  She got to wear a special birthday crown all day at school, eat McDonald’s for lunch with the whole fam, and have cupcakes during class time.  I’d say she had a pretty good day!  Her prayer before eating her favorite Rosa’s bean and cheese burrito at GiGi’s was: “God, thank you for today. Thank you for our food. Thank you for birthdays. And thank you for a warm day today and tomorrow. Amen.”

Some pics from the party:DSC_0320 DSC_0325 DSC_0335 DSC_0345 DSC_0347 As usual, Judah was the last one at the table…making sure to get every last bit of cake off his plate.DSC_0351 And lastly, I leave you with Clone Trooper Commander Cody:DSC_0354

1 comment:

The Reeds said...

Happy happy birthday!!!

Oh my word Jill... six years old?? That is really grown up!!