I am not bragging. I am not biased. I am not that mother that thinks her kids are the smartest and brightest kids. Eeeehhhh, ok, so maybe I am. I am bragging, and boasting, and biased. And yes, I tend to think both my kids are very bright and smart for their ages. All that to say Judah can do this puzzle from start to finish all by himself:
I’m sorry, but that just screams GENIUS to me. He’s going to roll into Kindergarten the first day and know all 50 states and their capitals. Maybe not, but still…have I mentioned he’s 3!! The cutest part about it is he likes to call this puzzle “Oklahoma City”. The puzzle will name the state and its capital when you put the puzzle piece over it and he has always loved it when it says, “Oklahoma, Oklahoma City.” Ahhh, I love that kid.
2 comments:
Judah you are awesome! We have a United States puzzle in which I hide sometimes b/c the pieces are so tiny and I usually end up putting it together.
Hey! I'm impressed!!
Post a Comment