Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My behind is growing!

I’m so so SO behind in many things: blogging, keeping up with others’ blogs, keeping up with pictures, Christmas decorating and shopping for presents…but maybe I can get through this Christmas without stressing if I keep my mind on the true meaning of this season. I am not so deluded that I think many people care or even read my blog,  but for those very few, I will try to catch you up on the past month or so sometime soon. I have lots of cute pictures to share and things to say (maybe my words won’t be so cute, but alas, who can compete with kids?) Maybe when my awesome sister-in-law comes to visit for a month in a couple weeks she can sit down with me and help me whip this blog into shape.  *Side note: Bekah, it’s not that I don’t think you’re awesome, because I do, but we both know you aren’t as good about blogging as April is; although I know you have been doing better lately! :)*

But, in following suit with April and Brandon’s blog, I found this post I had written almost a month ago and never had posted. So here’s one to “TIDE YOU OVER”.

4 comments:

Brandon and April said...

ha!!
I thought this was going to be a post on a silly phrase that Judah was saying. :)
not sure I can help you whip your blog into shape! It took moving overseas to get me into blogging...not sure if you wanna go there or not. :)

The Reeds said...

I'm here! I'm here!

I love your post title!

Please keep sharing... Please....

pretty please?

Merissa said...

When this NC girl first arrived in flat, no trees West Texas my thoughts were "ewe, this place is u-g-l-y"! But as the days went by I quickly realized that the flat West Texas plains had amazing sunrises and sunsets.
*I do have to say that was the only beauty I saw out there though!

The Reeds said...

Hey! I gave you an award! Check out today's post to see what to do. :)